LINK Immunotherapeutics is recruiting a motivated Research Associate to support our high-throughput protein sciences lab. The successful candidate will make key contributions toward efficient lab workflow. Primary responsibilities will include reagent and buffer preparation, ordering and management of consumables inventory, LIMS database entry, mammalian cell culture. Development opportunities include flow cytometry, automation and protein sciences.
The ideal candidate has a BS in cell biology, immunology or biochemistry, is detail oriented, highly organized, and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. The position requires an eagerness to learn, excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Responsible for lab support to increase lab efficiency and productivity
- Order and maintain laboratory consumables inventories
- Dishwashing and autoclaving to maintain glassware
- Preparation of sterile buffers, reagents and media
- Cell culture
- BS with 1-2 years of academic or industry experience
- Background in cell biology, immunology, biochemistry, or relevant biomedical sciences required.
- Experience in following SOPs for the preparation of sterile reagents and buffers.
- Ability to communicate effectively and keep accurate records of work performed
- Experience in maintaining good notebook/ELN practices
- Attention to detail, time management skills, and a high level of initiative are required
- Strong team player, work collaboratively and have positive attitude
- Experience with standard office suite software
- Experience with mammalian cell culture
- Experience with flow cytometry
LINK Immunotherapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class.